Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tim's August Tag 2015

Hello to all of you and thank you so much for stopping by! Last month I just got in on the last day, so I decided this time, it would be the first week! Here is my take on Tim's Tag for August.
I really had fun with this one and boy did I stain up my fingers pretty darn good. That would normally be OK, but we are meeting friends for dinner in just a few minutes! Even using alcohol wipes, some finger residue remains! My color choices below.
For shading as I wanted a softer touch, I used the Pumice Stone marker and used some Chit Chat stickers instead of the Small Talk. The stamp I used is from Tim's Artful Artifacts and that was stamped randomly across the tag and I did mask areas I did not want print.
Pretty much I followed the guidelines and really do like how it turned out! Enjoy the rest of the week and again I thank you for visiting.


14 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous take on Tim's tag!! Love your layers and the arrangement of the words on the background. Can't wait to try this myself. It looks like such a cool process. -- Mary Elizabeth

Sharon said...

Wow Terry this is amazing. I love the layers, colours and stamps! You always do such an amazing job with tim's monthly tags!

Valerie-Jael said...

What a wonderful tag! Hope you got your fingers clean again! Hugs, Valerie

A Pink said...

fantastic take on Tims tag! Terry Love the background colour and the way you've mixed it up with the chosen dies . Good luck x

Vada said...

Hey, Hey, Hey! No Fair... I'm still waiting for my order to come in.
Totally Outstanding Miss Terry!! Looks Like A Winner To Me!
Vada

Meggymay said...

Fabulous tag Terry, hope the wipes worked and your hands were cleaner to go out.
Yvonne xx

Pamellia said...

Fabulous tag Terry! I love those die cut out words. At first I thought you must have some sort of magical de-bossing machine, what a great effect!! Love it! HUGS :)

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fabulous tag - LOVE the layer upon layer upon layer!

Redanne said...

OMGoodness Terry, this is just fabulous. I love the words you chose to die cut, the background looks incredible and well done for getting it done so soon in the month too! I think this is one of my favourites of your beautiful tags now... Hugs, Anne xx

Deb said...

Wonderful take on Tim's tag Terry! Love, your background and how you used the mixed media thinlit die as well as the word dies and your gentleman and layered ephemera work perfectly together. At least your dinner companions will know you've been having a fun and creative time when they see your inky fingers! Deb xo

Mrs.B said...

Great take on Tim's tag, love the softer colours.
Hope you managed to get the fingers clean.
Avril xx

Words and Pictures said...

Just love your take on the August tag - amazing how those bold vivid colours became so beautifully muted and vintage during the process. Fabulous ephemera to give it a rosy glow - I really love this one.
Alison xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

How did I miss this!?!!! LOVE your take! LOVE the background so much!

Brenda Brown said...

This is stunning Terry, my most favourite of all xxx

Blog Archive