Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Friends!

Hello to all my blogging friends! The truth is that I do "Get By With A Little Help From My Friends" and I think we all do! When I think about the possibility of moving, my friends come into mind and as we get older, it is not as easy to make those very close bonds. The tag I am sharing today is covered in full detail at Artistic Outpost and a few more photos, if you would like to pop on over there, which would be lovely.
Being in an area for almost 17 years, there are just so many memories. Everyone of my family members have been here and all of my pets in one form or another will remain here. We moved here to be near my aging parents and at the time, other family members also lived here and now it is just us. Friends do become family!  So I can move to an area that I am so unfamiliar with that is totally a different climate than the desert or stay here and visit family?
I think the Paperboy, along with Chalk It Up and Chalkboard Wisdom do a great job spreading the word about "Friends." Hope to see you join in the new Monthly Referral Program at Artistic Outpost for a chance of a prize and being amount the "Top 3."

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy life with Friends and Family!



25 comments:

Debi said...

Terry, I haven't visited for too long :( I've been busy, and thats another thing that can get in the way of staying in touch with friends and making more friends :-(
love this tag <3 Debi x

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag, glad you have friends to keep you company on your way! Valerie

Brenda Brown said...

Love my friends, you could always come and live in the UK lol. A great tag to celebrate friendship and love the Beatles song title on this. Good luck with the decision making.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Astrid Maclean said...

A wonderful thoughtful post Terry, and so true! Love your tag and will be off to see more at AO!

Meggymay said...

Beautiful tag, love the quote. Friends seem like family with the passing of time.
Yvonne x

Pam said...

So sweet Terry! I agree, good friends are like family, and would be hard to leave.

Karin said...

beautiful tag, love the quote!
love the quote!
Groetjes Karin

PetraB said...

Wonderful tag! It is hard to leave an area when you lived there for so many years. Everything is so familiar and friends become family. At some time in my life I would like to move back to Germany but I know already that it will be a very sad day ....

Unknown said...

A fab tag, adore the sentiment. Chris xxx

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

It looks simple, but it's telling so mucht...gorgeous!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Wonderful tag in vintage look.I agree with you, good friends are like a family.
Hugs Anja

Unknown said...

Yep we all need a little help from our friends... LOve your tag..

Hugs~

Redanne said...

Your tag is really beautiful! Loving the sentiment too. I have found the value of friends recently has helped me immeasurably and just because you live a long way from some of them does not lessen the trueness of the friendship. I am sure you will make the right decision if you just follow your heart. Thanks so much for your kind thoughts recently. Hugs, Anne x

Anonymous said...

A thoughtful post and this boy suits the mood of your post as he has a thoughtful look to his face.
Wishes
Lynne

2amscrapper said...

This is wonderful, Terry!

Vada said...

Wow Miss Terry, What a wonderful tag! Love it!
Hugs Vada

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your tag- love the idea of celebrating your friends too. You are so right- so many different friends too- creative crew, college crew, neighbors, co-workers....life is good!

Mrs.B said...

Great tag Terry, love the quote you've used.
Avril xx

Michele said...

this tag is both beautiful and meaningful. all best wishes as you consider life changes. sending love. xo

Sharon said...

This is great Terry! Love the images and colour scheme and love the little metal discs & chain!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous tag.

Words and Pictures said...

I was admiring this over at AO - so deliciously subtle, with those earthy tones and lovely shimmer! Couldn't agree more about how important friends are, old and new, near and far, actual and virtual!
Alison xx

Dianne said...

Beautiful post Miss Terry, like a hug on my heart, your tag interprets that too, thanks for sharing..

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is lovely, Terry; I love that little Paperboy!

Lucy x

1CardCreator said...

Sweet tag Terry, you could always move to Michigan you already have a friend here, lol. ~Diane

Blog Archive