With "Not A Moment To Spare" as my friend Tracy would say, here is my CCC#30 and Simon Says Stamp and Show "Some Love." Sorry I have been MIA this last week, but I had some things I really had to take care of. Linda has brought us to page 48 this week and we are altering metal with paint! I used copper paint and I did really like this! Since we are just around the corner of Valentine's Day, I thought Humble Harry from Scrolls Work Stamps, was a perfect choice for "showing some love." When Scrolls Work Stamps first released this stamp, I knew that Harry would end up here! How can you not love this guy? And speaking of Scrolls Work Stamps, they are sponsoring Vicki's challenge this week of "Red and White."
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (94)
- ► 2012 (101)
- CCC #34 Flies with I Brake For Stamps!
- I am A Featured Artist, with a Fabby Win, Playing ...
- February Bella Muse Challenge
- CCC#33 and Simon Says Stamp and Show some Stripes!...
- Just Wanting Spring!
- CCC#32, Simon Says Stamp and Show a Tag, GC#88
- Gingersnap Creations GC87
- Bella Creations, Linda's CCC#31 and Simon Says Sta...
- Scrap-Mart Guest Designer and Tag Tuesday!
- Humble Harry Looking For Love!
- ▼ February (10)