March 5th is our 28th Anniversary and I made this for my DH. It is a picture of a party we went to MANY moons ago! Hard to believe how time flies! Speaking of anniversaries, you might want to stop by on March 5th and that is all I will say. The background for this tag was covered with some tissue wrap my DH used on a gift for me last year. I then inked over it in a striped fashion with the three Distress Inks. The interesting thing with the tissue paper is that the silver print comes through once inked. I wiped off any excess ink and edged it all in black. Not sure if I will use some decorated threads or chain for this. Is that not way cool?? The frame was cut with black chipboard, highlighted with Opalite Nordic Ice ink and then clear embossed. A bit of the blue comes through and give the frame a metal/lacquer look. The winged heart and word sticks used the Altered Metal Alcohol Inks from this weeks CCC#33 over at Linda's. Not sure if this is quite the stripes that Simon Says Stamp and Show some Stripes had in mind, but I will let them decide.
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (94)
- ► 2012 (101)
- CCC #34 Flies with I Brake For Stamps!
- I am A Featured Artist, with a Fabby Win, Playing ...
- February Bella Muse Challenge
- CCC#33 and Simon Says Stamp and Show some Stripes!...
- Just Wanting Spring!
- CCC#32, Simon Says Stamp and Show a Tag, GC#88
- Gingersnap Creations GC87
- Bella Creations, Linda's CCC#31 and Simon Says Sta...
- Scrap-Mart Guest Designer and Tag Tuesday!
- Humble Harry Looking For Love!
- ▼ February (10)