This challenge at Gingersnap Creations is creating a tea bag and a really handy template is provided. All stamps are Scrolls Work Stamps, Dragon Feathers were used for the embossed Batik background. Then I used Dried Marigold Distress Ink over the embossed image. Paper used was Stampin Up Apricot Appeal. Next I stamped the front with The Bird's Nest, the back is stamped with Watch Face and the letters are from the Type Print stamped and then punched. Everything was shaded to give it a more vintage look.
And to make this a happy day, I just found out that I am a winner twice!!! As luck would once again find me, Not A Moment To Spare had a lovely blogaversary giveaway and you really need to check this fabby artist out. I always get a great chuckle visiting CB and I am happy to call her a good friend. And then, my friend Cindy has started an online magazine, which you have to go check out and I stopped by for a good read and I won something from the most talented Petra. Well I am beginning to believe the rumors about myself being the luckiest blog winner! I have struck gold! Please stop by and say hello to all of these wonderful bloggers. You never know when you might win!
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow.
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (94)
- ► 2012 (101)
- CCC #34 Flies with I Brake For Stamps!
- I am A Featured Artist, with a Fabby Win, Playing ...
- February Bella Muse Challenge
- CCC#33 and Simon Says Stamp and Show some Stripes!...
- Just Wanting Spring!
- CCC#32, Simon Says Stamp and Show a Tag, GC#88
- Gingersnap Creations GC87
- Bella Creations, Linda's CCC#31 and Simon Says Sta...
- Scrap-Mart Guest Designer and Tag Tuesday!
- Humble Harry Looking For Love!
- ▼ February (10)