This adorable Cherub collage is from Scrolls Work Stamps! I think it works out perfectly for the Technique Junkies "clipped corners and we are entering this at the Artist Stamper Christmas challenge. This was stamped on an ivory cardstock with Stazon. I used water based markers to color the leaves, flowers, bow, horns and wings, oh and the little pinecones!! Then I added some Spica glitter and the leaves have an extra layer of metallic pencil. The little Cherubs were colored with chalk to achieve a softness. I then added the clipped and colored piece to a piece of black cardstock and trimmed to give it that pop! The red background was embossed and I thought about highlighting it, but honestly did not want to take away from the collage. I decided to use a green base to bring out the color of the leaves.
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (94)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (110)
- BIG ANNIVERSARY SALE AT SCROLLS WORK STAMPS! STAR...
- Cuddly Bunny Strikes Again!
- CCC 25 - SSSS Something from Yesteryear, City Craf...
- GC84 - Color Challenge
- Jan's Paper Craft Pleasures Anniversary Blog Candy...
- Cherub Collage Christmas Cards
- Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful!
- Music To My Ears!
- Rogue Redhead Designs
- CCC#24, SSSS a Holiday Greeting, Vicki's Here Come...
- Gingersnap Creations GC82 Supply Challenge: White ...
- Visiting Artist at Gingersnap Creations!
- ▼ December (12)