Sunday, June 13, 2010

GC55: Random Redhead - Quotes

Gingersnap Creations challenge ending today is "Quotes." This is such a fun group and I am so glad that I joined! This card was created based on the floral ribbon trim I purchased yesterday! I am not a ribbon type person, but when I saw this, I knew I had to use it. The background technique is from the current TJ Newsletter - Antique Wallpaper.

The waiting ladies is a stamp from Lost Coast Designs and the quote is from I Brake For Stamps.

I almost did not make the deadline, but here it is and thank you for taking a peek!

14 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely card, that embossing folder is just perfect for this technique.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the sentiment and the image-and your BG technique is great- love that embossing folder! TFS

Lynn Stevens said...

Love it Terry. I'd never seen the Quote before ,hahaha, thats on my next wish list!

Michele said...

looks fabulous Terry!

wwilloww said...

Great card Terry!! I love the quote and the stamp!! I also really like how you did the technique!! Funny, I am right now working on that same technique!! It is a fun one!!!

Laura said...

This is a fantastic make. Great image and I love the humour. Once on your blog if you click on the image you get a much bigger image. You can see loads more.

Laura said...

This is a fantastic make. Great image and I love the humour. Once on your blog if you click on the image you get a much bigger image. You can see loads more.

Unknown said...

This is a cracking quote and not to worry about the size we can all click on it and it is enlarged so I can see all the detail! lovely card

love Dawn xx

trisha too said...

That ladies stamp is great--nice card!

:)

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful GF, you are truely a GEM! hug

Tracy Evans said...

lovely card and the background is beautiful. Have a good day, Tracy Evans x

Suzie said...

Great card, guess it is time to get the JT Newletter, they offer some great techniques. Love how you have done the background. Thanks for sharing.

Michele said...

how cool this card is a ginger gem! well done Terry!

Jean Franks Beck said...

ROFL - don't know how I missed this one before!!! It's a gorgeous card, and what a hysterical quote, especially with that image! Beautifully done!

Blog Archive