Today at Tag Tuesday the challenge is to use a mannequin template, which I used pinking shears to cut out. Both my Mom and I use to sew and recently I have been thinking about taking her old little sewing cabinet and going through it. Let's just say that this challenge encouraged me to take this out of my garage and look through it after six years. Kind of a bittersweet day. The items out of her basket/cabinet are the rhinestones around the neck, the netting with the metallic hearts and maybe flowers over the mannequin, the pearl lace trim at the waistline, the ruffled lace at the bottom, the detailed metal button and large safety pin.
Technique Junkies. The background stamp is from Lost Coast Designs and I guess I kind of did a collage with that. Did not want it to go in one direction. I would have added buttons, but there were not any and I wanted to to have Mom's stuff! Here is a button close up.
Thank you for popping on over and as always, your comments are deeply appreciated! Have a wonderful evening!
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (94)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (110)
- Triple Play Challenge!
- Compendium of Curiosities Challenge 11 / Simon Say...
- Simon Says Stamp and Show and Tag Tuesday!
- Compendium of Curiosities Challenge Week 10
- Giveaway From Glitterbug Studios is home!
- My Lovely RAK Win from Sarah at Vintage Figments!!...
- Compendium of Curiosities Challenge Week Nine and ...
- I won a RAK from Sarah of Vintage Figments
- My Creative Spirit!!
- GC62 and PDCC41 Challenges
- I won at Glitterbug Studios!
- Tag Tuesday "Mannequin Template."
- I am a Ginger Gem!!
- Compendium of Curiosities Challenge Week Eight
- ▼ August (14)