I stamped my images on manila paper using Black Stazon and then colored the images using Stamping Up Markers. Went over some of the colored areas with Spica Glitter Pens, which the little extra shimmer does show through. After that dried, I covered all stamped and colored images with the VersaMark Pen and then clear embossed. I wanted the extra little 3-D effect! I also stamped some extra mushrooms and the bird, cut out and glued down. I then colored a background stamp with Distress Inks (Antique Linen, Bundled Sage, Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass), by rubbing the ink pads directly onto the stamp. After that was done, I quickly used the blending tool to move some color, gave it a light spray of water and stamped over the images. The back panel was freezer paper I used alcohol inks on some time back to use as a gift wrap! So that was actually recycled and I cut a couple of mini butterflies to add. The metal was embossed and tied down with some threads and then I added a mix of chunky/fine glitter, seed beads and micro beads using Glossy Accents.
It's party time at Simon Monday Challenge
4 hours ago