Had to practice with the dabber paint resist one more time from Grungy Monday #14! Check out the how to video from Mr. Holtz, who is such an inspiration. For the resist I used the champagne bottles from the Gatsby collection at Artistic Outpost! One of my blogging friends, Lucy, is to blame for my interest in "shrink plastic." I decided to shrink some champagne bottles and the great car that is part of this set. I really like the little tiny embellishments! This was really a lot of fun!
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (94)
- ► 2012 (101)
- Christmas in July!
- Hello Pumpkin!
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road!
- GCSP08, Summer of Color and Pink Saturday!
- Artful Dwellings Jazz Banner
- Bloggers Challenge Sketch and The Color of Money!
- Bags and Tags go Grungy on Monday!
- Grungy Monday #14 times 2!
- Bloggers Challenge and Grungy Monday - Again!
- IBFSCC4, Color of Summer and Pink Saturday!
- ▼ July (10)