This month I decided to share something I created over 14 years ago with Cindy's Creative Spirit. There was a time when I was an avid sewer/seamstress. These vests are some of the last items that I created. The designs are my own and some of the fabrics have been manipulated to create layers. I suppose you could say altered! I never really wore these, because it is more wearable art and maybe a little too bold! Don't ask why I stopped sewing, because I don't know. Not even sure if I could come close to doing this again! I have made my DH's dress shirts, fashion jeans, evening a gown, a queen size quilt and most of my clothes at one time.
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and doing something with the people and or animals that are a big part of your life. Cindy was so wonderful to have me as a featured artist on her blog, "I Owe It ALL To Him" and there is some really great inspiration there, so take a look around! I also have a post about being a new Design Team member at Scrolls Work Stamps and a blog candy offer if you would like to enter. Just leave a comment on the October 1st post. Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment.
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (94)
- ► 2012 (101)
- ► 2011 (110)
- CCC 19 - Extremes and GC74 - Versamark
- Carli and George visit Gingersnap Creations and Si...
- Compendium of Curiosities Challenge Week 18 - The ...
- AND THE WINNER IS
- SCROLLS WORK STAMPS IS LOOKING FOR GUEST DESIGNERS...
- LAST DAY TO ENTER BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY
- CCC17 / GC73 / TheCheerfulStampPad
- Cindy Adkins' Creative Spirit October
- My Surprise Package!
- I am A Featured Artist at I Owe It All To Him!
- Compendium of Curiosities Challenge Week 16 - GC70...
- Design Team Announcement and my first Blog Candy!
- ▼ October (12)