Sunday, May 30, 2010

Friend's Birthday Card




This card was made for a friend of mine, who also loves the new Tim Holtz's Sizzix line. The background paper is TH Vintage Shabby and I outlined the large bird with a clear glitter pen. Colored the flowers and the lace trim is very old. The bird was burnished with white glitter and then stamped with a music sheet. Since my friend likes anything with music, I selected both stamps and paper with that theme. The bird cage was cut with double sided adhesive paper and burnished. Finished it off with little gems in the cage, bird and flowers.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Fabulous card! Love the new TH stuff too!

Linda

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

A beautiful card....I love the TH stuff but unfortunately dont have any...quite expensive in the UK! You have used it brillantly.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Your friend will love her card, especially if she is a fan of Tim Holtz products. TFS. Lynne M x

Lindsay Weirich said...

oh my, I will have to have that birdcage die before I am done;)

wwilloww said...

WOW!! I love that card!! I love how simply but beautifully you used tim's "stuff" I too am a fan of his but do not yet have that birdcage die. I think it is a must have!!

Jan Hennings said...

love this card!

Blog Archive